Ten Questions with a Community Lodgings Mother – Reina Martinez
By Josue Martinez
Josue Martinez, an eighth-grader in Community Lodgings’ after school program, recently completed a short course on how to conduct interviews. For his final project, Josue interviewed his mother about Community Lodgings. He introduced himself, explained the purpose of the interview, created open and closed questions, and listened carefully to his mother’s responses. Great job, Josue, and thank you, Mrs. Martinez!
- Do you like Community Lodgings?
- What do you like or not like about Community Lodgings?
I like it because it really helps me, and it teaches me life lessons and really teaches my children manners and discipline.
- Have you ever participated in any Community Lodgings activities?
- Do you have any children enrolled in Community Lodgings programs?
- Why did you put your children in Community Lodgings?
Because it makes them a better person.
- When you were in school would you have liked to have gone to Community Lodgings?
- What is one thing you would change about Community Lodgings?
I want Community Lodgings to line up with the school year and make the after-school program end at 6:30 p.m. instead of 6:00 p.m.
- Would you recommend Community Lodgings to your neighbors?
- Why would you recommend Community Lodgings to your neighbors?
Because everyone should have it.
- What is your favorite part about the Community Lodgings program?
The summer program.