Want to make a difference this Christmas? Here’s what you need to know:
- Support our Holiday Appeal. Contribute to our holiday fundraising campaign with an end of the year tax-deductible donation.
- Join our Open Doors Multi-Year Giving Society. Pledge as little as $83.33 per month for the next five years to give the “gift that keeps on giving.”
- Sign up for Amazon Smile, then select Community Lodgings as your chosen charity. 0.5 percent of your online purchase is donated to us, and your holiday shopping is a good deed– almost too simple!
- Give in-kind donations. Have new or gently-used clothing items, books, or school supplies? Send ‘em our way! We like to keep them stocked at our Learning Centers for our kids in need.
- Shop our Amazon Wishlist. We have lots of items that our kids need for our after school program, our holiday store and for staff needs. Be sure to fill out the gift card so we can thank you!
- Give a matching gift. See if your organization matches your personal donation.
- Help us stock the holiday store. Every year, our low-income children get to pick out presents from our holiday store (in our Family Learning Centers). They earn “behavior bucks” all year in our after-school program and can redeem them for presents– toys, books, games, etc.– donated by generous supporters like you!
- Volunteer. Giving isn’t always financial– your time is a valuable gift, too! Feel good about yourself and help our low-income kids and families. Find out more about volunteering with us here, then complete an application.
And did you know that all of these ways to give are completely tax-deductible?
For more information, email email@example.com